Universal White Cement’s Bond Coat 1 Component system is a bonding system that uses the best acrylic resins mixed with a unique proprietary formulation that includes the finest cement and sand particles to give a durable layer ideal for allowing firm bonding between a properly prepped substrate and new plaster material. Specially designed and formulated to use as a bond coat when re-plastering swimming pools and spas. Concentrate Catalyst is the binder to the the Universal Bond Coat PLUS Dry Mix. The resultant properties present a very strong, long-term bond as it is also the binding waterproof membrane in a three coat application.
UWC Bond Coat PLUS 2 Component System is sold in 50 lb bags. UWC’s Catalyst is sold in 5 gallon buckets.
- Long-term bonding and waterproofing capabilities.
- Reduces labor and equipment costs.
- Reduces material usage during plaster process.
- Smoother finish compared to conventional chip-outs thanks to a smoother substrate.
- Reduces mottling caused by uneven plaster thickness.
- Eliminates need for total pool chip-outs.
- Compatible with all interior finish applications.
- Little to no re-emulsification after the initial 24-hour cure.
- Greatly reduces pop-outs/hollow areas.
Click here to view or print brochure.